This course includes training and assessment on the changeover from natural gas to LPG.
*Availability of course dates depend on current demand
Duration: 3 days
This hands on course covers the training and assessment needed for changing from natural gas to LPG and is ideal if you want to expand your services.
You must hold
- Either the Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety (CCN1) or Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN1).
- To carry out work on LPG appliances you must also hold current ACS certificates for that appliance type e.g. CENWAT for boilers and water heaters.
Includes the following NG - LPG changeover modules/assessments
- CoNGLP1 - (PD) Permanent Dwellings
- CoNGLP1 - (RPH) Residential Park Homes
- CoNGLP1 - (LAV) Leisure Accommodation Vehicles
- HTRLP2 - Closed Flue LPG Gas Fires